The Ottawa 10K is the only IAAF Gold Label event in Canada and one of only four IAAF Gold Label 10K events in the world. The Ottawa 10K attracts one of the world’s best fields of elite runners as well as thousands of participants from across the National Capital Region.
Starting at Ottawa’s City Hall, the course takes runners down the famous Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and by the tulips of Dow’s Lake before heading across the Pretoria Bridge to an exciting finish in front of tons of cheering spectators.
Fast, scenic, packed with Ottawans out to cheer on what is usually a beautiful spring evening, and featuring an all-star elite field, the 10K is the rock concert of the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend. In 2014, it was even followed by an actual rock concert at City Hall.
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm Health and Fitness Expo and Race Kit pick up
- 10:00 am - 8:00 pm Health and Fitness Expo and Race Kit pick up
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Meet Olympian Reid Coolsaet at Athletics Canada's Expo Booth
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm Health and Fitness Expo and Race Kit pick up
- 9:00 am Running Room Friendship Run
- 3:00 pm Ottawa 2k
- 4:00 pm HTG Sports Ottawa 5k
- 6:00 pm Pasta Dinner, Marriott Hotel
- 6:30 pm Canadian 10km Championships / Ottawa 10k
- 6:55 am Scotiabank Ottawa Wheelchair Marathon
- 7:00 am Scotiabank Ottawa Marathon
- 8:00 am Scotiabank Ottawa Kids Marathon for CHEO
- 9:00 am Scotiabank Ottawa Half Marathon